What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
Flat, modern design. Like bright, bold colors against simpler colors (a brighter/neon version of our purple site would be good - don't use the current site's purple/gold)
The design needs to follow the 2 page wireframe attached to the project
On the Scheduling Page (top page):
- Header, including Lions Logo, Account Exec profile picture, "Contact your Account Executive", Name, Phone number
- Phone interview header (could add icon if you like)
- Companies listing that the candidate is interviewing at. Should include: Company logo, name, position, short description of company
- "Please select your availability for an interview:"
- Connect your calendar button (and icon)
- Disabled confirm times button
- Calendar with unavailable times, selected times, and hover state of a time that is being considered
- Next week/last week navigation
For the confirmation page:
- Same header again
- Nice confirmation visual
- Would like a nice, simple calendar icon, confirmation time
- Link to update availability
What to avoid
Avoid "boxes inside of boxes" - some element that has a background inside of an element with a different background
The Wireframe is attached. Please stay fairly close to the wireframe in your design - we've put a lot of user research into producing it.