nacho97M got their new logo design by running a design contest:
Modern Fresh Logo for Online Sales
Check out nacho97M's Logo design contest…
Online sales mainly of phone case cover. We also sell novelty items, season items and some electronics. Logo has not be related to phone case. We would like to be directed to young public but dont want a playful logo, we want a modern (for the young), serious (for the adults), strong (for the quality/warranty of our items), confident (as a secure purchase) logo. Open to any idea, with lower or capital letter. Our principal buyers are from 14 to 40. We have a wide variety of designs, about 70% of phone cases for woman and the other 30% for men. We expect to sell other type of items in the future.
Open to any style that you think will create a positive impact on the non-customers and already customers.
Every design category has flexible pricing for all budgets. Logo design starts at MX$5,699.
Full copyright with production-ready files for digital and/or print.
It all began with a design brief.
A quick, interactive guide helped them understand their design style and captured exactly what they needed in their logo design.
Designers across the globe delivered design magic.
nacho97M collaborated with designers to refine their ideas
When design entries come in, you can rate them so designers know what you’re looking for in your logo design.
99designs has great collaboration tools so you can pinpoint and capture your ideas
And then… they selected a winner!
Fantastic logo design, extremely professional and responsive to changes and needs. Great communication and delivery of files over a weekend on a rush job. Truly amazing, thank you!
Along the way, they met lots of talented designers…
We think contests are a super fun way to get design.
Recently completed contests:
We will sell electronics and computer hardware.
A software subscription company created for digital marketing of small businesses.
Social media app that provides users the ability to view other peoples things
Microelectronic Design, Custom circuit board design, custom software solutions
We sell and operate high end commercial drones for large companies in high risk environments.