Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
A high value coach/personal training business with a focus on improving movement patterns.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Yellows: Energy, intellect, fun and youth.
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Doesn't need to involve 'movement' in the logo, as in a person running, weightlifting etc.
- Needs to be scalable in size so it can be printed large on a sign, but also could be monogrammed on the pocket of a shirt
- Needs to be able to be made black and white
- Want feelings of: High value, high class
- Don't want: "Tap Out" bro, fighting brands, too athletic, too hardcore
- Has to incorporate the full name, but also can be abbreviated to: TMC, T.M.C., tmc, tMc etc.