Struggled a little at the start, but designer turned it around quickly and delivered exactly what I needed.
How mcurnyn started their illustration or graphics journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I have a pharmaco client with whom we are developing a Vision for their Medical Organization. We have developed a vision (content) and now we are looking for creative design concepts to present the vision to the organization. We are looking for something that will inspire, capture attention, while being business appropriate. We can be a little fun in our design. I will include below the current representation. I think the sections: "The Why, The What, The How, The Who" are firm, and we should not look to alter the content. Just focus on design!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Using the attached draft representation, I am interested in soliciting creative ideas on how best to represent this Vision to the Organization. The attached includes the following:
- Rally Cry: The circle upper right - we want this to capture peoples attention. Good to think about how to make this look exciting, active, energetic, moving forward
- The Why, The What, The How, The Who: these are core sections of the vision and the content is still being tweaked (so for our purposes you can ignore what the content says, just simply include what you see in the design). At the moment, the team feels the draft attached looks too much like a powerpoint slide and they want it to look more engaging and dynamic
1. Don't worry about color scheme at this point. Potentially just use black, grey, or use the same blue in the attached. We can focus on colors later.
2. The team quite likes the simplicity of the little boxes which state "The Why, The What..." They think that is helpful for people to digest the vision
3. In the How, you see little graphics, there is actually a separate challenge to refine these (which you are welcome to join), but for this challenge you can ignore those - no need to make changes. Just include in your design.
4. Be creative! while at the same time remembering this is for a Medical group of a very large pharmaco so whilst they are looking for creative design, I suspect there will be a limit
5. They are open to different shapes of section, and happy for shapes to overlap a little bit. If it adds to overall presentation